Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Spring Vacation

I know I should have written this sooner. I have reasons. Or are they excuses? You decide.

Since my last blog I have submitted a short article about grit to an on-line newsletter for the all but dissertation student, written a new edition of my own newsletter on gratitude, taken a coaching exam and continued to do the usual professional and personal things.

I've thought about blogging, I really have. But I think I was just plain out of ideas. Things grabbed me, but it seemed like too much work to get them into even casual form.

So I've written this to give myself permission to take a break. Consider it my spring vacation. Think about giving yourself permission to take breaks when you need them. Sometimes you just have to stop doing something, or several things, to be able to replenish depleted resources.

I'll put the links in later. Maybe a picture too. But right now, I'm still in vacation mode. And I think I've made a good case for my absence.

No comments: